Friday, July 1, 2011

Unto the Hills by Billy Graham



photo compliments of Booksneeze.

Billy Graham has always been a wise and talented man of God...his understanding of the scripture and his ability to share that with others is a gift.

I thought it would be difficult to read this and do a review on it since its a daily devotional but it has some great devotions in it. Truths that you don't want to miss. A great start to anyone's day or a great finish whichever you prefer. Its only takes a few minutes to read the daily devotion so it is perfect for getting the day started/closing it...would also be handy for a lunchtime devotion as well. I love his insight and wisdom. He relates scripture to everyday life and I would recommend this devotional to anyone looking for something to get them started...Its not in depth but as a devotional its not designed to be so that's why I say its good to get the day started...

Thanks for letting me read and review it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment